The course will provide an innovative response to specific sector needs for the professional development of childminders, pre-school learning leaders and early years practitioners.
- Academic Study Skills
- Early Childhood Development
- Social Inclusion and Early Childhood Education
- Natural Play
- Listening to Young Children
- Safeguarding and Promoting the Well-being of Young Children
- Approaches to Research in Early Childhood Studies
- Professional Reflective Practice: Learning Journey
- Professional Reflective Practice: Transitions
- Action Research Project
- Inclusive Strategies for Children with SEND
- Professional Reflective Practice: Critical Reflection on Alternative
Why study with us?
We have an excellent reputation within the early years and childcare sectors. Our highly-skilled and experienced staff and links with employers in these sectors will support you to achieve your full potential.
- A relevant Level 3 qualification in Early Years with license to practice
- GCSE English and maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS
- Be employed within the sector in a relevant setting and role
- All applicants who are non-native English speakers, or who have not
studied the final two years of school in English, must have an IELTS score of
6.0 or above
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply
Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of this course you could go into employment as a Nursery Manager, Pre-School Leader, Teaching Assistant, Early Years Practitioner or a Family Support Worker.
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course
directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering
in 2021/22. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if