This course covers the main functional areas of business and therefore
provides diverse employment opportunities across business
Enterprise is also a focus of the course, which offers a
creative approach towards business which is ideal for those considering
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Contemporary Business Practices
- Applications for Contemporary Business Practices
- Introduction to Enterprise
- Engaging with Enterprising Organisations
- Business Law
- Research Methods
- Financial literacy and Awareness
- Managing People
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Specialism – Finance and Accounts, Marketing, Management/HR
- Business Improvement Strategy
- Business Improvement Action and Control
Why study with us?
This course equips you with the knowledge of how business disciplines
interrelate. You’ll develop knowledge and abilities to not only become an
effective Business Manager, but also the entrepreneurialism to develop a
start-up business. You’ll learn skills in research, writing, and the
practicalities of planning a business venture.
Each student develops a
business plan with a focus on a specialism in either Marketing, Human
Resources/Management or Finance.
- Successful completion of a Level 3 programme (three A-Levels at C or
above) or a BTEC (or equivalent) with a minimum Merit, Merit, Pass profile
- GCSE English and maths at C/4 or above (or Level 2 equivalent)
- Relevant work experience would also be an advantage and contribute to
entry requirements for mature learner entry
How to apply?
You can apply using our online application form and clicking the Apply
Now button at the top of the page.
Upon successful completion of this course you could go into self-employment, join a start-up business, secure a role within a business environment such as finance, or become a graduate trainee within an enterprise context.
We make every effort to ensure information within our online course
directory is accurate and a true representation of the courses we are offering
in 2021/22. However, we do reserve the right to make changes if